Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Crazy Hair Day
Wednesday was crazy hair day at karate and Grandma Lorelie fixed Jade and Luke up just right. Jade wanted five purple ponies cause she's five and Luke wanted a black fauxhawk. Harry and I arrived during the hairdo-ing and he wanted a purple spike.
The big kids had spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's (we dropped Luke off on the way home from camping) and had a Spiderwick Chronicles moviefest, so they were exhausted and karate wore them out even more. What a day!
Looks like a fun 4th of july! Hey Edie just told us the other day about your exciting news! Congratulations! And I love the December shirts-how creative!
3 comments:
So funny! I love it! I've always been afraid of spraying Kinley's hair with color spray in case it stains!
You know, cause it's soooooooo blond and it says right on the bottle that super blond hair is r-i-s-k-y!
Looks like a fun 4th of july! Hey Edie just told us the other day about your exciting news! Congratulations! And I love the December shirts-how creative!
Post a Comment