I just realized this is like th fourth post in a row without pictures. I'll get some up tomorrow...I'm being lazy and the camera is in the car.
We had a pretty packed weekend beginning with Uncle Steve's graduation on Friday. Jon's youngest brother is officially done with high school and his parents have no more kids in school. What a foreign feeling for me as my first is just starting kindergarten in the fall.
About halfway up to Weber State, I realized I had left my camera home. What a day to forget it. Luckily everyone else was packing so we were ok, I just didn't get to click away like a camera happy fool throughout the day. I did survive.
We then took Chili's fajitas to my inlaws and had a great dinner together...so much easier than cooking for all of us! It was fun seeing almost everyone and next weekend we'll all be together for the first time since Christmastime....or was it September for Em's wedding? I will not forget my camera next weekend and will document all the festivities.
Yesterday afternoon we ended up swimming at Uncle Jim's (my mom's brother) and it was a refreshing way to spend the afternoon. The boys had fun, mostly (there will soon be a post about Harry's experience) and wore themselves out for bedtime. Luke has become a little fish since last summer and all fear seems to have vanished. He's growing up so fast. We had a fun weekend and it FINALLY feels a little bit like summer!
3 comments:
sounds like a fun and busy weekend! I'm a little glad that summer took so long to arrive because it has helped me appreciate it now that it is finally here :)
sounds like a fun and busy weekend! I'm a little glad that summer took so long to arrive because it has helped me appreciate it now that it is finally here :)
I posted some pics on my Flickr page. they got all mixed up when I uploaded them, so Denver & Graduation are mixed together. Tell me what you want and I'll burn them to a CD for you.
Post a Comment