My mom and dad came with me to Luke's t-ball game on Saturday and my mom brought her camera. Our little "Green Goblin" was such a cutie and he is getting much better, as long as we remind him to watch the ball and pay attention! Here are some fun shots:

This is his "watch the ball" stance.

But really, this is more like the little guys looked most of the time!

Listening to Coach.

Look at the concentration on that face.

Running to first.
Our little crew.
2 comments:
Okay so where have I been?! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! I feel so bad that you have been sick. You will have to let me know what sounds good and I will bring it to you! I will have to call you and get updated! Love ya!
Great pix!! And I still love that he doesn't go to you for t-ball advice. As if.
Post a Comment