Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Luke

Several years ago I made a card for Jon for Father's Day with Luke's greatest faces. It's not the best quality, but here it is. I was reminded of this a few weeks ago when Luke was pulling faces at the camera. Here are more of the many faces of Luke.

The classic cheeser...
Bored...
Surprised...
So sad...

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

So cute :)

amy said...

aww luke so very cute! i am sure you are sick of hearing from me...but i don't have your email!

Megan B ♥ said...

Just so you know, I hate MSN and hotmail accounts. I have sent you several messages and I'm pretty dang sure you haven't gotten them since my other friend I've been emailing with an msn account also isn't getting my emails! Plus, you are usually so good to respond :)