Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures from Palisade

We went camping earlier this week with our friends Brooke and Troy and a bunch of their friends to a nice little place called Palisade. It's five miles past Manti and it has a man made lake, bathrooms, showers and fun four wheeling trails. The kids had a blast and I survived even with morning (all day) sickness. It was a great break from the everyday stresses of life. Here are lots of pictures from the trip.
Harry is definitely a Fuller when it comes to mornings.
I took Luke for a ride Tuesday morning. He had fun, but about 20 minutes into it, he missed his daddy.
My two bright eyed-bushy tailed boys...
Brooke and Troy while baby Kate took a much-needed nap. The boys spent a lot of time in the water - in the lake and filling up squirt guns.
Luke met a friend named Issac and this is the view we had of our little guy most of the time.
Here are the new buddies.
The view of the lake from our campsite.
Two happy boys saying goodbye to Palisade. See you again next year!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very fun! You'll have to show us where it is? Is it private?

Thanks for sharing :)

Kat said...

I have a brochure for you Amy. I'll bring it by. It's a Utah State Park and it fills up pretty fast certain weeks of the year - it's oh so fun!

amy said...

how super fun! I want to go!

Lorelie Andrus said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Nice photos. This is a good introduction to "roughing it" for the boys!

Megan B ♥ said...

You are my hero. I haven't left my house for any reason in a week.