Sunday, June 22, 2008

Design for the Fourth

Each year my side of the family does a t-shirt for the family Fourth of July Extravaganza and this year I did the design. It will be silkscreened in white and everyone gets to pick their favorite color shirt. It is about eight inches long and will begin a little below the shoulder and down one side.

The wording is all related to things our family does, including this year's reality games otherwise known as "As Seen On TV." And yes, we really do have a trophy with names of each year's winners engraved on it. Let the games begin!

5 comments:

Chandra said...

That's really cute! Tanner and I are in charge of our shirts this year... lets hope we can pull it off!

Cassandra Barney said...

That just might be the best t-shirt design we've ever had. I think I want two.
Good job!

Megan B ♥ said...

Very cool, love it!

amy said...

super cute! i love it you talented woman!

laura said...

seriously can't wait for the cul-de-sac of fire. super cool shirt, i want one!