
I made these cute shirts for my boys to wear when we had Jon's fam and my folks over for dinner in May. Harry wouldn't wear his(it's red with the design above), but Luke wore his "December" shirt proudly, not quite understand its meaning.Nobody noticed for a good 45 minutes, when finally Uncle Nate sent Luke downstairs to show Aunt Meri his shirt. The secret was out and the trick apparently works on all sides of the family! I emailed it to my mom that morning as a "can you check out this design for me?" and it took her a second too. Tom gathered the whole California clan around the computer to see the email announcing their newest cousin and Aunt Amy got a little surprise on her way to a business trip.
I have my first appointment on Wednesday, and we figure we're somewhere near 12 weeks, which does mean between Christmas and New Year's Day. We do what we can to make the worst possible timing for our children. But we'll take 'em when we can get 'em and if I stop feeling so sick and puking all day, everyone will be a lot happier around here! Right now, all I can say is thank heaven for DVR. Luke never gets sick of Arthur and Harry is always happy watching Little Einsteins!
So there it is. It's on the blog so it's official. Guess I should get one of those baby tickers now!
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm hoping for a girl for you, too! You'd make such pretty girls...... :)
Congrats, Kat! And I'm so sorry that you are so nastily sick :( I get sick, but I've always known that I don't get as sick as a lot of people. I just have an embarassingly low tolerance for sickness, which is different :) When does the puking ease up for you, or does it?
PS -- I love the tickers. Babystrology, baby :)
Oh yay!!! I'm so excited for you! We'll have so much to talk about when I see you! Man, I wish I had an ultrasound machine... all these prego girls are giving me the itch to scan! Love you!
Kat! I knew it! I just had a feeling! Congratulations! That is such fun news!
CONGRATULATIONS! Sending baby girl dust your way!
Okay, so I have been stalking your blog for awhile now but I can't keep quiet anymore! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!
I love your creativity, Kat! You are an amazing person and a super mom!
YAY!!! I am so excited for ya'll! CONGRATS!!!
congrats! wow, are you sure you're ready for 3??? guess you are now, eh? joking, of course. we're so excited!!
Post a Comment