Happy Father's Day Jonny! Since this is your fifth year as a dad, I thought I would post mine and the boys' top five things about you!Luke
1. I love that he takes me to movies.
2. ...and that he buys me treats at the gas station.
3. He plays games with me.
4. He teaches me things in family home evening.
5. I love getting in pillow fights with Dad.
Harry (this actually came from nursery yesterday...the italics are what harry said.)
1. My dad is the greatest dad because he loves me.
2. My dad is stronger than a tiger.
3. My dad makes me laugh when he tickles me.
4. One of the most important things my dad has taught me is to play ball.
5. My favorite thing to do with my dad is watch movies.
Ok, here are mine:
1. He works hard, and as a wife of a straight commission sales guy, I'm just impressed he can provide a nice living and stay level-headed.
2. He puts the boys to bed every night and when they call for him in the middle of the night, he always takes care of them.
3. He is REALLY committed to living the gospel, and shares his testimony with our kids often.
4. He appreciates me and what I do, even if dinner isn't on the table when he gets home (is it ever?) and the house is a wreck.
5. Family always comes first. Period.
I just realized this is actually your sixth fathers day, but Luke wanted five since he's five! Thanks for being such a great hubby and daddy, we love you!
1 comment:
We love having Jon as the Dad to some of our grandkids. Luke and Harry feel loved and they're learning all the important stuff that will help them FOREVER!
Post a Comment