Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby Kate


My friend Brooke came over yesterday so I could take some pictures of her beautiful daughter in her blessing dress. The dress is something out of a story book. Brooke's aunt made it out of her wedding dress and it is a little replica of Brooke's original dress. Kate wasn't the smiliest I've seen her, but we got some nice pictures. Of course, once the dress was off, she was all grins! I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I really like this picture.

2 comments:

jlord said...

Kat,

Way to go on all your new blog entries. I hope I can do the same. It looks like you where right in the middle of that storm. I saw the window on the news but It did'nt get that bad up here in Syracuse.

Jared

Megan B said...

Beautiful, Kat! Just fabulous! I love the regal look on her face :)