Ever since watching his cousins play this game over Christmas, it's all Luke can ever think about some days. His grandma and grandpa Fuller surprised him with it for his birthday last month. We have limited video games to three days a week. But, I have to admit, I do enjoy playing this with my little guys. Harry sits on my lap with the #2 controller and frequently breaks my stream to the wii sensor, making it much more difficult for me. And those of you who have "played" this game with Luke, know he likes to watch! He tells us what to do and how to beat each level since he apparently watched his cuz Kieran beat the whole game. And now I'm off to beat the dusty dune galaxy with Luke; I promised him we'd play today and the day is almost over!
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Luke's favorite game
Ever since watching his cousins play this game over Christmas, it's all Luke can ever think about some days. His grandma and grandpa Fuller surprised him with it for his birthday last month. We have limited video games to three days a week. But, I have to admit, I do enjoy playing this with my little guys. Harry sits on my lap with the #2 controller and frequently breaks my stream to the wii sensor, making it much more difficult for me. And those of you who have "played" this game with Luke, know he likes to watch! He tells us what to do and how to beat each level since he apparently watched his cuz Kieran beat the whole game. And now I'm off to beat the dusty dune galaxy with Luke; I promised him we'd play today and the day is almost over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cool mom to play video games with her boys! Have tons of fun!
Post a Comment