BRRRR!
It's sunny today so I had to show off the beautiful snowy landscape from our back window. However, the other picture is from one of the thousand storms we've had this year. I took it from inside the bay window in the living room. The front door was actually frozen shut and all of the other front windows were so full of snow we couldn't see out. Winter and I are not on such good terms right now, and I'm not so sure when Utah became a tundra. Does anyone know what happened with Mr. Groundhog last week?
3 comments:
I love this! I love that you guys started a blog! I am not great at keeping ours up these days, but love to look at others...the boys are so great...I am so sad that they are so big and I have never met them...maybe some day. Miss you guys and look forward to many more glimpses into the Fuller world!
Welcome to the blogging world!
I love the cold. I especially love it when I am in California. We miss you guys, Asher and Kieran are looking forward to the day when the boys and the girls can come swimming in our hot tub.
Uncle Tom
Post a Comment