Friday, February 8, 2008

Waiting for my noodles





"Mama, I want noo noooo!"
I was making a simple noodle dinner the other day and Harry sat at the bar the entire time waiting for his food....from the moment I pulled the box of pasta out of the pantry, he sat at attention in his chair at the bar. For a good 15 minutes, and with building emotion, he asked every few seconds where his noodles were. I couldn't resist the drama, so I captured it on film. If only I could have caught the flash of excitement when he actually got his dinner. He is such a ham. We are enjoying his sweet spirit everyday and all night long most nights. But that is another story altogether.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Those are great pics Kat! What a handsome boy he is!

Megan B said...

Fabulous pictures! What a sweeeeeet face! :)

Unknown said...

It's about time! I heart blogs. Cute boys, crazy elk - you're off to a good start!!