Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, February 14, 2008
The Storm
Just wanted to get these up quickly. Last night was the storm of all storms for us. Tons of cars were stranded on the street and at the gas station behind our house. Highland Highway was closed most of yesterday, through the night, and finally opened up this afternoon. We opened our front door this morning to a wall of snow and several feet on the porch. The drifts in our yard are sensational and our neighbor got stuck in one on our street. The storm was surreal. We had our own little adventures. More to come...
That is totally crazy!!! OH MY GOODNESS, it sounds like we really dodged a bullet down here!
PS -- Your new camera takes NICE pictures :)
PPS -- I LOVE your front door! LOVE IT!!! No no, not necessarily with the snow, I mean the actual door :) But I really do love that whole picture too. I love the angle and what it shows.
3 comments:
That is totally crazy!!! OH MY GOODNESS, it sounds like we really dodged a bullet down here!
PS -- Your new camera takes NICE pictures :)
PPS -- I LOVE your front door! LOVE IT!!! No no, not necessarily with the snow, I mean the actual door :) But I really do love that whole picture too. I love the angle and what it shows.
Yay! Another blog I can stalk! I refuse to know that my baby luke is now a little boy. Miss you!
Hi Kat!
I stumbled across your blog! That was quite a storm, wasn't it? Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment