Is it really over single digit temperatures? Is no snow falling from the sky today? Is it true we have actually entered the 50's? This sunshine is bliss for me and it's time to start dusting off all those winter cobwebs. Jon and I just had a very constructive talk about this during his lunch break. I do love Thursdays when he comes home -just a nice way to break up my day. Anyway, we got chatting about all the stuff we are cluttering our lives with, the boys endless collection of toys, boxes in the basement that are no doubt at least 50 percent garbage, thoughts, problems, stress, things, etc... Anyway, we decided it is time for a good spring cleaning physically, and metaphorically.
So I'm starting with my schedule. I got thinking today...I haven't been using the old Franklin lately, no wonder I feel so disorganized. I mean, I've had it since tenth grade for a reason. Anyway, I'm getting back to the organized Kat. She will soon resurface, a much happier, more accomplishing person. Just give her a little time! Along with the schedule comes the specific chores to do daily and weekly, the times when I just get to sit and enjoy being with the boys, working on handwriting or reading, time to spend with grandparents, time for American Idol, and so on. It's also time for a big spiritual boost. We just need it. Nothing more I can really say on that one.
The last focus for me is all the projects around the house. I just got settled in the last one and we moved. No better time to start eh? Gotta put all these in the schedule too. Ok now just try hard not to be overwhelmed. Spring is long, right?!
5 comments:
Three cheers for organization manias!!!!!
Ooooo dont you just love it!? I am on organizational freak! Tanner hates it. They call me Chan the Plan.. I'm on the verge of OCD, but it keeps me sane... or am I insane... hmmm
Best of luck to you! I was just thinking that I could use a week off work to just get my life organized!
It was 85 here today. I only say that to motivate you to come down for a fun visit! Really, I'm not trying to rub the sunshine in your face...
Oh, and kindergarten? You'll cry. Big time.
HI KAT! I found you!!! That's great because I haven't seen you in like a year! so HIIIIIIII!!
Post a Comment