Luke had a Pirate Birthday Party for his big FIVE and invited oh so many friends and all his cousins! It was crazy fun and I will soon be posting the photos to my picasa web album. http://picasaweb.google.com/KSFuller/LukeSBirthday The above pictures are remeniscent of our old "many faces of Luke" collection when he was less than a year old. Glad we have more to add.
Luke is a sweet, thoughtful, very smart little boy and we are enjoying him every minute of the day. He woke up on his birthday quite early and came running into our bedroom yelling, "Mom, I'm five, I get to go to kindergarten today!!!" He is loving preschool at Learning Dynamics and is reading up a storm. He is counting the days until he gets to go to the "real school" around the corner. He's also eating up primary and bears his testimony in sacrament meeting any chance he gets. He also gave his first talk in opening exercises a couple months ago and he prepared it himself. Mom just had to write it down so he wouln't forget it! We certainly are blessed to have Luke in our family.
3 comments:
Awesome pics, love the invite! Welcome to the blogging world! Hey---one update a month is better than nothing!!
I never write in my blog either, so you're in good company! But it's fun to see pictures of your little guys whenever you want to post them!
What a cutie! So glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment