Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Crowns

We had Grandma Lorelie and Jade up this afternoon to do a little craft I found online. I have to be honest, my kids aren't the best at staying focused with crafts and often it turns into a "how fast can I color the whole thing with a black marker" contest between the boys. I thought by bringing Jade and Ivy (we missed Ivy because it was her naptime), we could bring some focus, but I wasn't counting on it. I kinda figured it would be me and my mom stuck with three uninterested kids and we would be putting it all together. Boy was I wrong. All three had a ball making their Easter crowns and when they were finished, they hopped around like little bunnies for quite a while. I'll definitely keep this craft in the idea box come next Easter....I think we could do this for lots of holidays. Oh the possibilities....
Jade was very focused and had a plan, while Luke was happy to be done and quite proud of his final project. Harry just wanted to get his on his head and won't let anyone take it off. Here are our three silly little kids. Thanks for coming up Grandma, it was a lot more fun than we thought!

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Super cute! What a GREAT idea! I'm going to try to remember this for us next year! Or maybe for another holiday sooner :) See how inspirational blogs are?!!!! THANKS!!

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! Are those my babies???