Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Today's Pirate
I took this picture the other night and it got me thinking about how different things are for our kids than they were for us. I mean, how many pirates with cell phones did you see as a kid?!
Justin and I were laughing at ourselves last week about how only FOUR years ago we were laughing about all the sheep who bought DVD players, can you believe we thought that? Every time we went to Blockbuster, they asked us if we had everconsidered buying a DVD player. We felt so smart sticking with our VHS machine because we weren't SUCKERS, we knew no one would ever go ONLY to DVD! HA HA ha ha ha!
2 comments:
That's so dang cute! Heck, these kids don't know that phones were only at your house or office and had a CORD!
Justin and I were laughing at ourselves last week about how only FOUR years ago we were laughing about all the sheep who bought DVD players, can you believe we thought that? Every time we went to Blockbuster, they asked us if we had everconsidered buying a DVD player. We felt so smart sticking with our VHS machine because we weren't SUCKERS, we knew no one would ever go ONLY to DVD! HA HA ha ha ha!
Post a Comment