Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mega Mask Boys

A couple Christmases ago, my folks gave Luke a Mega Mask toy we found at Costco. He loved building the silly masks and hats and it has a voice changer, but hasn't really played with it over the years as much as I thought he would. I think just recently has he really grown into this cool toy. He wants to play with it all the time and surprise me with whatever he makes. The other day he kept Harrison busy for quite a while working on their creations, and they both came up with something pretty crazy. Here they are....my little...well, whatever they are!



3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

That's such a cool toy!

Fox Family said...

Wow, they didn't have cool stuff like that when I was raising boys! I sure hope you get feeling better!
That is so hard when you are a busy mom trying to keep up to two busy boys!

am and fm said...

What an awesome toy!! I want one...that would keep me busy for hours, I get so bored sometimes;)