Monday, March 31, 2008

St. George Temple and SPRING!

We went to the visitor's center at the St. George Temple to clean up and change after the ride. So I wandered the grounds and took some pictures. It was such a beautiful day and the flowers made me so happy Spring is on its way. As I sit here, there is frozen rain on the driveway and a foot-high snowdrift by the front door. Spring will come here, right?





4 comments:

Gina Taylor said...

Wow! Awesome pics. Flowers make me happy too. Love your blog, it looks like you guys had a blast in St. George.

Natalie said...

I only know one Kat and have seen your name on a couple blogs now:) I knew it would be you! Your boys are so handsome! Looks like your family is doing well! I'm glad I found our blog, hope you don't mind. just wanted to say HELLO. Take care

Natalie (Bye) TIngey

Megan B ♥ said...

Those pictures are amazing, Kitty! Thank you so much for posting them so that I can enjoy them for free, instead of having to buy the coffee table book later :)

am and fm said...

That looks like such a great trip to St. George! You two are inspiring to say the least! The pictures are really great and capture a spring I really miss here in the desert.