Saturday, March 22, 2008

I love my "dankdet"

We accidentally left Harry's blanket at my folks on Thursday and he got it back today. I'm not really sure how we made it so long without it. And rather than being super excited like how he gets about Little Einsteins, it was a somber moment. He loved and hugged his blanket and finally laid down and snuggled with it. He really does love his "dankdet."

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I didn't know Harry had a blanket too! Tanner looooooves his Bambi blankets, can't sleep without them, looks for them when he is sleepy. Fortunately we have 3 :)

Megan B ♥ said...

PS -- I LOVE how you did the coloring in these pictures!!!!

Kat said...

it was a somber moment, hece the way desaturated look. :) thanks for always makiong me feel like i kinda know what i am doing!