Just a little update for those of you who have known I have been a little under the weather lately. Actually, I haven't left the house much for a couple weeks other than to mooch food off the parents, family b-days, and the occasional trip to preschool or karate. I haven't even gone to Walmart or Costco. Yes, that is starting to show. I probably ought to get some milk before I have to bust out the powdered stuff from the food storage!
I am not looking for sympathy, but I did find out today that I actually am sick. I was getting to the point myself where I wasn't really sure if I was sick or just having major sympathy symptoms for all those around me who are. Harry has two ear infections. Luke just got over the cold/flu junk going around. It seems like everyone I talk to has something or is just getting over it. All this sick energy, surely I wasn't really sick!
I finally went to the doctor today after practically a month of my mom and Jon prodding me to do so. I guess they were getting fed up with my lack of energy and constant hacking. Anyway, they're doing full blood work (mom has mono so cross your fingers I'm not that sick,) and he said I have bronchitis and a bout with the flu. Seriously. The one year I actually decide to get a flu shot and they miss on the vaccine. But the good news is I am feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. Would Spring please hurry up and get here so I can go outside and feel like a human again!?
2 comments:
Oh, kitty Kat, I'm so sorry. You do have my sympathies :( MAN!! Bronchitis, flu, AND maybe mono???? Yikes!!
I am so sorry! I had no idea you were even sick. I guess if I had been to church for the last month I might know right? Hang in there and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!
Post a Comment