Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Harry's Top 2


I started having mommy guilt that I did a post solely about the Super Lukester, so I decided to share Harry's top two things. Why two, you may ask. Well that's because he is two and not that much a of a coversationalist yet. Mostly his commands are one or two words and often times Mom and Dad are the only ones who really understand his language! I don't think his will change as often as Luke's so I don't think I'll be adding this to the weekly posts. So here they are:

1. Disney's Little Einsteins
2. Disney's Little Einsteins

No, that is not a typo, he loves it that much and has loved it that long. He is now starting to prefer certain episodes and says things like, "choo choo one" or "einstein car!"

3 comments:

Cassandra Barney said...

Will you take or family picture?
You are sooooo that good.
My little cousins are so so cute!

Chandra said...

That is so cute! Kat, you are so funny!

Megan B said...

That picture is SOOooo cute, but you so totally know that, don't you? :)

And WHAT a handsome devil!