Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Getting so much better!
I have to apologize for the depressing post about me yesterday. I wrote it from the depths of when I was my sickest - and grumpiest. Today, things are much better. I got a Z-Pack and 24 hours into it, life is looking much brighter. And the big news is NO mono! Yay! Time to just focus on getting better. I might even leave the house today. The boys would be so happy. We might even go to Costco. Wowee. Everybody have a happy day and enjoy this sunshine. Let's just pray it is soon accompanied by warmer temperatures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never apologize for being a grump. You're entitled, especially when you're that sick! :) Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment