Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Monday, March 24, 2008
My Attempt at being Artistic
I've been messing with photos a lot lately, so here's my most recent attempt at something that might resemble art. Someday, I just might have a photoblog, but that seems lightyears away right now. Enjoy some of the sights of Easter....
I think you could start that photo blog now...the artistic attempt surely impressed my amateur self. You really have a great eye Kat...I hope Jon knows what a catch he has:) Actually I know that he does!
2 comments:
I think you could start that photo blog now...the artistic attempt surely impressed my amateur self. You really have a great eye Kat...I hope Jon knows what a catch he has:) Actually I know that he does!
Looks great to me! I can't take the great artistic shots myself, but I sure can appreciate them!
Post a Comment