Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pictures from Shae and Cathy's Wedding

We went to some dear friends' wedding this weekend. Shae introduced Jon and me almost eight years ago and he just married his sweetheart, Cathy. We are so happy for them, but will certainly miss them. They have been dating long distance, Cathy here and Shae in Texas, for a few years. Now there won't be so many frequent Utah visits since they are moving to Dallas. Shae often spent the night at our house while he was in town, so we hope they all come to visit soon. Luke was so cute to share his treats with his new little friend.

Hugs for the bride.


Jon, Shae and Bill...these three fellas came to San Fran together while Jon and I were dating and we had quite the weekend.

A friend's little guy. He sat in front of us at the ceremony and I couldn't resist snapping some photos.

Cathy did a beautiful job with her flowers - I love the colors.

Le Jardin in the winter is so pretty. It snowed all night and just got more magical as the night went on.

No comments: