Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bubbles in the Wind

Harry has been addicted to bubbles for the last week or so, and I decided not to do my "Jon's coming home soon" house blitz tonight and appease the little guy. We went out front to blow bubbles. I'm still without my good camera (2-3 MORE weeks ugh), so the boys were being quite photogenic - let's face it - they won't ever do this when I have my Nikon.

We had fun and the spring winds made it all the more fun. After bubbles we played the boys' version of hide-and-seek, which basically consists of them counting really fast (Harry pretends to count.) and then finding me.
We got a little sidetracked in our games when we found Hopper - the grasshopper.

3 comments:

Lorelie Andrus said...

Where were these smiles when we were trying to get the ultimate Easter photos?
The boys look great and you obviously had a much more rewarding activity than "zipping around the house getting ready for Daddy's homecoming" would have been!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

They are so photogenic!! I am excited for you to get a nice camera, I wish I had one too!!! I think I saw you guys blowing bubbles! They are so cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

So cute, I think they turned out great! Your boys are getting used to crazy camera-mom! Way to GO, boys!!