Today was a sad day. I carefully packed up my lens and sent it to get fixed - it'll be gone for two to three weeks. And unfortunately, I'm not good enough at the photography thing to justify owning more than one lens, so my camera is rendered useless for awhile.
On Easter we noticed it was acting funny and we finally realized the lens wouldn't auto-focus and unless it was set to manual focus, it wouldn't even take pictures. I'm not so great at manual anything yet on that sucker, so needless to say, it's been a little rough. Hopefully whatever it is will fall under the warranty, and I'm just hoping we get it back in time for the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point. Then I will hopefully be able to post some nice spring joy.
2 comments:
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
I am SOooo sorry!
Tulip festival?
I can't wait for the tulip festival!
I hope your lens is back! Perhaps you will just have to splurge on a new one.
Post a Comment