My mom has been keeping a secret for years and today she finally told us. As PC people, we're not so Mac-literate. I try, but I cant find it in me to switch. So today she tells us this secret - Apparently, Mac's come with this fun little software called Photobooth. We played with it for a while, and here are some of the highlights. We had a load of laughs and we found out what Luke would look like without those lucious lips.
Thanks for sharing, Mom, although I do see as a teacher of commercial art why you kept this a secret for so long and disabled it on all your lab computers!













4 comments:
Oh, yeah! kat you've got to get a mac! It's the best! I was apprehensive when Greg wanted one. But I LOVE it and can never go back to pc's! The boys are still so darn cute...even with morphed faces!
My fave is you and Harry melded together. That was way funny :)
We have spent countless hours with photobooth! You got some good ones.
We are counting down the days till Rockband Mania!!! ...We're looking at about 63.
That is the craziest thing I have ever seen. As far as the Mac...you know what they say..."Once you have experienced a Mac, you will never go back!" It's true.
Post a Comment