
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Monday, April 7, 2008
MY CEREAL!
How is it that a 2-year-old already knows how to successfully tease his mom? Harry was cracking me up the other day with his bowl of corn pops. He has developed quite a complex about anyone touching his food so I have learned to never sneak even a taste to avoid the wrath of the Harry Monster. I gave him a bowl of cereal and he kept offering me a piece and as soon as I held out my hand to take it, he would eat it and laugh his impish little giggle and yell, "MY CEREAL!" As you can see in the pictures, he was also cracking himself up. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What great pictures! You really captured the moment for sure! I wish my girls were that into pictures...I bring out the camera these days and all I get is protests and outright refusals...what is your secret?
Are you kidding me? That little face is KILLING me! What a cutie-pie!!!
My secret is to break my good camera. Ever since my lens stopped working, the kids have totally been cooperating wiht the pictures thing. I'm sure it will end in 2-4 weeks when I get my lens back!
Is he related to his Uncle Steve with the food sharing thing?
It is quite amazing how early they learn sooo many things!!!
Post a Comment