I just realized the last few posts were just all about me, me, me, me, me and that kinda makes me feel a little self-absorbed, so I thought I would share some funny things about the boys today.
Luke has clearly been watching too much TV when this kind of quote pops out, "Mom, (about a Pepcid AC commercial) that's how you show your stomach you really love it."
Harry was blowing bubbles at the park while chanting "Wots...and..wots...of BUBBles."
Also at the park, we were saying how cool it would be to have a park so close like the houses near it, and Luke said, "Well that's ok, because soon we will have our own park in our back yard, with swings, and slides, and teeter-totters, you know real park stuff." Or...it'll just be grass and flowerbeds and trees, but kinda like all that cool park stuff, little buddy.
And the last one isn't a quote, but a strange habit Harry has developed. Some of you may know of his peeling of our slate tile in the entry, and into the mouth it goes. Yep, he eats the floor - perhaps he is lacking iron in his diet, or something. Anyway, the newest addition to my little "pika" child's addiction is dirt clods. Yep, it's like a cookie, and he actually chose one over a real cookie I offered him.
So there you go, a little humor for the day. Happy weekend!
2 comments:
Dirt clods over cookies... that's a new one! Ah, commercials. I remember when Kinley pointed to a bottle of Cheer black color guard and said, "Hey, Mommy, we need to get this. Don't wear black without the blue." So she got the slogan wrong (selsun blue) but I was amused anyway. And when she saw my new crossaction toothbrush, she went into fine detail about all the wonderful benefits of using it. Kids!
The other day I was watching a commercial and I said, "Oh, justin, that looks like a good idea!" and Kinley turned to me with her hands on her hips and said, "Mommy, those commercials are just trying to get you to buy stuff."
That's how you show your stomach you really love it????? That is hilarious.
Post a Comment