Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fun with Daddy

Jon is starting a new job (wahoo!) on Monday so he took the week off to spend with us and get stuff done around the house. We've really been focusing on some projects around the house and decided today was the day for some fun with the boys. After lunch we went to the park by our house and played baseball and soccer. Here are some pictures from our little outing.

Luke actually got pretty good at hitting - still needs practice, but a lot less goofy than when we started!
Harry saw a "forest" and took off running to play in the trees.

After a little hitting practice, it was soccer time. I think Luke is much more natural with soccer than baseball, but what do I know, it's one sport I never played!
Posing with his cool ball. All that's missing is the uniform.
Luke took this of us. Not bad eh? It was a fun day.

4 comments:

Em said...

All that sports practice and your little guy is going to be a photographer!

am and fm said...

I love how often you update your blog Kat! I check in every few days or so and there is always something new and fun! Family time is so cherished isn't it? You can never replace those kind of memories!

Amy said...

You are having way too much fun with a stay at home dad! glad you guys are getting this week to play and get things done. The boys looked like they were having a blast.

Megan B ♥ said...

Looks like a lot of fun happening with the Fuller Fam! Let's here some more about this new job, eh?