Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cake Decorating 101

Last night for YW, we had the class over to learn how to decorate cakes. The 18th was Steph's sweet sixteen and Lexi's was actually yesterday, so we thought it would be a fun activity. Whitley was our resident pro and taught us some tips, but we made the frosting a little too soft for anything to hold. The girls did such a cute job and I am having so much fun with a bigger class. The girls wouldn't really let me take pictures of them, so I had to settle for their finished products. Soon, they will be used to Sister F. and her camera!

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

They'll be used to it, but they still won't like it. Trust me :) But, you just power through and insist upon it, you know, for posterity sake. Tell them it's part of your calling and they need to sustain you :)

Arbon Family said...

I am impressed! Those looked so good!!! What a fun idea!!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Sorry Kat I was signed in under my sisters account, Arbon Family is my sister- it's me Angi. Have a good day!!