Thursday, April 3, 2008

Karate

I've been meaning to post some pictures from karate and I finally took some on Monday. Luke goes with his cousin Jade and they have so much fun. They love being Little Ninjas and I am actually pleasantly surprised how much they pay attention to the instructors and not just to each other! My lens is having issues, so the focus isn't super.
Harry really wants to do karate too. He says, "pease mama karate."

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm so excited to get Kinley into karate at some point!

Gina Taylor said...

That is so cool! How fun, I want to take Karate.

am and fm said...

Kristian wants the girls to take some martial arts when we move...he says it builds character...it looks like a lot of fun too! Poor little Harry...he looks like Finley does at Avery's classes...longing to be big enough to join in...one day soon!

Rachel said...

Mia like karate too. Then, in typical girl fashion, she decided she'd had enough and was ready for ballet.

When did Harry grow up? Seriously. I can't believe how big he is. Remember when I took his newborn pics. He was so tiny. His little face in the "dancing with the stars" pic...adorable.