
Although it was barely in the 50's today, the boys insisted on eating lunch in the backyard. I took their sandwiches and and drinks out and then took a phonecall inside. While I was chatting with my friend, I looked out the window to check on the boys and to my surprise they both had their arms folded and heads down and Luke was saying the blessing over the food. I guess some things we do regularly actually do get through!
4 comments:
The boys are so cute!! By the way, I tagged you!
So fun, great pic! I have been such a slacker this week! So sluggish... but BUT BUT!!! Guess what? I found out I was using my external hard drive wrong (just as zipped archiver with the software). NOW I know that I have an extra 250 gig of space that I didn't know about! WOO HOO!!! Myabe my computer WON'T fill up and die!
So that's what I've been doing today; moving stuff over :)
Your little guys are too sweet! It's nice to see the fruits of your efforts. It just keeps getting better as your kids grow up.. I should know!
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment